Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Failure!


I tried my best and I keep on trying my best, still I fail.

More than four years of doing dual role and it seems I haven’t learned a thing. I feel my children drifting are away farther from me… I feel problems piling up like Mt. Everest… and worst, I feel like I haven’t done a single positive thing.

I don't see myself as a good role model that they can emulate!

Drama?

Damn it! You people can say anything that you want to say. I don’t give a shit!

All you positive people, I applause you. You all make this world a better place to live in. BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! I SALUTE YOU!!!

Now, if you’ll excuse me. Will you please cover your ears and turn around? Better yet, get your ass out of here. Scram! There’s nothing in here for you! Beat it!

Okay, where was I? Oh yes, I was talking about the loser that I am.
Somehow, nothing makes sense. The dots just won’t connect. Running to and fro, yet getting nowhere. This is pathetic!

I’m not making sense, am I? I’m not supposed to. I’m ranting here!

This is useless!

And honestly, it’s not making me feel any better.

A LOSER IS A LOSER IS A LOSER!!!

No comments: