Friday, January 21, 2011

Looking good in medical uniform

Of course, when we were young, we would like to dress up and assume another personality. Whether it be a superhero or anybody at work. I guess, things do not really change through the passage of time. Though I have not gotten into the profession, I have often wondered if I would look good wearing medical uniforms and I would really look like a medical personnel.

If I would have an extra budget, I would really try to find store where a can find nursing scrubs on sale or maybe even doctors scrubs, and of course I would be looking for cheap affordable ones. After all, I am not really into the profession, just trying to live out one of my childhood fantasies.

And after being in the medical scene, maybe I would try another profession... a fireman, perhaps?

No comments: