Thursday, April 16, 2009

Something's wrong....

I don't know why I'm posting this, or if it's even worth a blog post.

I went to an attorney this morning.

No, I didn't file any case against anybody. I just went there to pick-up some documents I had notarized.

While waiting for the lawyer, I was talking with the secretary. Nothing interesting really, except that she said today is Friday.

Friday?! Is that too big a deal to cause a post to be written?

In fact it is.

I woke up this morning all the while thinking today is Thursday... and I slept last night believing yesterday was Wednesday.

When I was able to confirmed that today is Friday, I was indeed shocked. Why?

Because I have my plans for the week scheduled. I know what to do today, and where I will go tomorrow.

But since I lack one day, I can't do things as I have planned.

Somehow, I am lost. I was wondering ---- where did that one day go?

Did I sleep for 24 hours straight?

Or I didn't sleep at all? That's why I didn't notice that day changing.

Something's wrong... and it's a big deal for me.

No comments: