Saturday, October 11, 2008

Apprehensions on Rated K stint

Well, it’s all over my blogs. My Rated K stint this Sunday, October 12, 2008. While this whole new experience excites me no end, it also brings me lots of apprehensions as well. I really don’t know what’s peculiar with my Letters To Mama that it caught their fancy. In fact, it was the one blog which I do not advertise nor promote in any of the social networks and forums I was in… yet they were able to chance upon it.

There’s really nothing I can do right now as the shooting for the episode is already over, but to wait and see what this could bring me. I don’t know how they are going to feature it or which point they are going to highlight. But being in the limelight scares this private individual a lot.

Knowing how cruel some people can be, will it cause me to be judged as different? Would they think of me as less of a person? Would this cause me endless ridicule and mockery? Will they even see the story as a credible one? Yes I know, always the pessimist in me.

But what I am really afraid most being exposed in this much magnitude is that, it might dig up skeletons buried deep in the closet, or it could open up old wounds.

I really hope not… or if ever, I hope it will be sugar coated.

No comments: